I dont know how to grilled squid. This is actually an experiment that turns out fantastic. My husband will surely love this :D.
|I think, I have taken a good shot *giggles*|
Salt and Pepper
1. wash and clean squid well
2. Take out the black ink
3. Take out the skin and film
4. chop tomatoes, onions, green onions and garlic. mix and seasoned. this will be the filling.
5. Put the filling inside the squid fasten it with toothpick
6. grilled squid for about 4 minutes on each side
7. sliced and serve with rice