Fire dancer at MO2 Boracay, entertaining guests and passerby.
I wanted to see Ms. Rachel Lubangco (spelling?) do the fire dance but i dont know where she performs. Perhaps on my next trip i will find her 🙂
Santa Monica Parish of Pan-ay was established in 1580.
Landel, Ann and I posed at the biggest bell in Asia and 3rd biggest in the world.
The English translation of the bell’s inscription
“I am God’s voice which I shall echo and praise from one end to the other of the town of Panay so that the faithful followers of Christ may come to this house of God to receive the heavenly graces.
HISTORICAL DESCRIPTION OF DAKONG LINGGANAY (BIG BELL)
This serves as a replica of the real Dakong Lingganay which means “big bell” located inside the belfry of the Santa Monica Parochial Church. In 1878 Fray Jose Beloso, OSA (1815-1888) the parish priest of Panay. commissioned Don Juana Reina to cast a bell for the Church from seventy sacks of coins donated by the townsfolk. This church bell is the biggest in Asia, measures seven feet in diameter five feet in height, and weighs 183 arrobas (10.4 tons or 23,000 lbs.)
is located in New Washington, Aklan. It is a 14- hectare land 15 minutes away from the main town of Kalibo. It was established December 2001 and operated in June 2003. It is founded and owned by Mr. Samuel John Butcher.
Entrance Fee is P50.00
Jojo’s Christmas Cottage.
A 3-story fully airconditioned Victorian Building that showcases figurines, dolls and other souvenir items in the ground, vast collection of Santa Claus, Christmas Trees and Belens in the second floor, and an array of angel ceramic sculptures and miniature Christmas village at the top floor.
2. The Poolside Pavilion
3. Coffee Town
4. Precious Moments Gallery
5. Oriental Garden
6. Jojo’s Fitness Center
7. The Butterfly Farm and Gift Shop
- P32.00 – Victorias City to Bacolod North Terminal. Travel Time is 45 minutes
- P50.00 – Bacolod Terminal to BREDCO (taxi). Travel Time is 10 minutes
- P10.00 – BREDCO Toll Fee
- P230.00 – BREDCO to Iloilo Port via WEESAM. Travel Time is 1 hour (+ half hour delayed lol)
- P110.00 – Iloilo Port to Tabak, Leganes Ceres Terminal (taxi)
- P325.00 – Ceres Terminal to Caticlan, Aircon bus. Travel Time is 6 hours with 2 stop over
- Caticlan Jetty Port…fees to be paid:P50.00 – Environment Fee /P50.00 – Terminal Fee
- You can either take the Montenegro Fast Craft (P30.00) or Pump Boat (P25.00). Travel Time is 5 minutes
- Boracay Port to Cottage:
P10.00 – Station 3
P20.oo – Station 2
P30.00 – Station 1
P125.00 – Tricycle rental
Note: you have to walk a kilometer from the docking area to the tricycle parking area.
- Cottage – Standard Fan P500.00 per night at La Isla Bonita. Location: Beach front in Station 3 Ambulong. We book at MyBoracayGuide.Com. I would greatly recommend MyBoracayGuide it is so easy to booked and they give great deals.
· Food – P100.00 budget per meal.
· Souvenir white T-shirts are 2 for 150 but you can also buy 1 t-shirt for P75.00
· I also had a drink at Don Vito which has a very nice ambiance, good band and great drinks.